dimecres, 27 de maig del 2020

MY WORLD 9


Phase 1

A couple of weeks ago, the Spanish government authorized that sport could be done individually following some time rules for the villages and the cities that have more than 5.000 inhabitants. Fortunately, I live in a small village of 1.000 inhabitants, so I can do sport or go for a walk whenever I want.

On Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday I go running along the paths next to the apple trees. Other days, I take my bike and ride to my grandfather’s field. He is a bit scared of the Coronavirus, and takes less care of the orchard. He has a lot of vegetables and fruits that he needs to take care of. He also has chickens that need to be fed. I love my grandad’s field because I love to take care of the plants.

Yesterday, I planted beans and carrots. My favourite thing to do in the the orchard is to water the vegetables. When I was younger, I loved to make races with boats (sticks or leaves). Now I prefer to control that the water doesn’t escape. I’m fond of collecting chicken eggs. They are crazy.

One day, working the ground, I found an old grape harvesting tool. My grandad told me that probably was from an ancestor.

I love my grandparents' field and his orchard.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada