dijous, 26 de març del 2020

MY WORLD 7

Confinement Days

COVID-19 came to our area since one month aprproximately. This virus has the ability to move from person to person very easily. The government of Catalonia has forced schools to close and doesn't allow people to go outside if it's not for a basic need. Children must stay home without meet friends and do activities outside.

These days are beeing a bit lazy. Teachers have put a lot of work. Thankfully we have all the day to do whatever we want. In my house I have a garden, so I can do sport. I have become a fan of ping-pong. Every afternoon, I play matches with my father. We are also painting the wooden beams of the porch. This takes a bit of work. I help my perents doing houseworks. Of course I play videogames and talk to my friends. The most frustrating thing is not being able to leave the house.

I hope these days finish fast and go back to the routine

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada